Final match against Sonderjyske

Our Forum in English
FCMNL
Geografisk sted: Drunen, The Netherlands

Final match against Sonderjyske

Indlæg af FCMNL »

Now the Superligaen is coming to his end and FCM are still comfortable leading the table, is it time for me to prepare our next trip to Herning. A friend and I will visit the match against Sonderjyske. Are there already some plans or rumours what will happen at this day if FCM are crowned as champions?

I've understood that the players will be awarded their gold medals after the match. Will there also be some sort of celebration in the city after this match? I'll be much appreciated if somebody can keep me up to date about the plans around this match. ;)

Brugeravatar
Acebone
Geografisk sted: Viborg

Re: Final match against Sonderjyske

Indlæg af Acebone »

If all goes well and we win the two next league matches, we'll be able to plan the festivities openly. If it somehow ends up being a thriller to the very end, maybe it'll be more unclear what will happen after the SønderjyskE match. Given our history, no one wants to jinx it. ;)

But if we do win the league, a good guess is the team bringing the trophy to the town square in Herning, possibly Ikast, too.

Noe

Indlæg af Noe »

I live outside the region, so I’m unaware of rumous regarding the celebration. As Acebone writes, theres a good chance, the team will be celebrated in Herning/Ikast after the game.

To keep informed, I recommend following FC Midtjylland on site, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. In danish, but google translate is helpfull.

The local newspaper is http://aoh.dk/emne/sport Mostly paid content, but it will give you an idea on the local events regarding the club.

You should be aware, that theres a ”risk” of sold out matches from now on. Tickets available 14 days before the match. You might want to write the club (Birgitte Klausen), and tell her that you are driving from the Netherlands. I don’t know if it’s possible to get her to reserve a couple of tickets, but its worth a shot.

FCMNL

Indlæg af FCMNL »

Thanks for the quick answers! I've already contacted Søren Märcher for the tickets, so that's all arranged. And of course I follow FCM on the several social media. ;) The link to the newspaper is very nice (Google Translate is quite useful ;) ).

My main 'fear' is that the possible celebration of the championship is after the match against FCK or Brondby. (of course I hope FCM will become champions ASAP. ;) ) In the Netherlands it's usual to have the party after the match where the champion clinched the title. For example PSV already had their party in the city centre of Eindhoven, but still need to play two games. But from your stories I understand it's usual to celebrate it after the last match even if FCM will become champions earlier?

Brugeravatar
Acebone
Geografisk sted: Viborg

Indlæg af Acebone »

The trophy is not awarded until the last match, but I think there will also be a huge celebration if the title is clinched beforehand. But unless we seriously muck it up, you at least have a ticket for one of the parties. ;)

FCMNL

Indlæg af FCMNL »

Then it's a good thing we booked our apartment in the city centre! :D

FCMNL

Indlæg af FCMNL »

I just saw this article: http://fcm.dk/nyheder/fcm-inviterer-til ... e-guldfest

I understand that there is a party in the MCH Messecenter at Sunday after the match. Does somebody know if you need to buy tickets for this party or can you just walk in after the festivities at the stadium has ended?

Brugeravatar
Ravnen

Indlæg af Ravnen »

I do not think that a ticket is required.

If you see me with a jacket where it is written "FCM Foto" on the back, say hi, I would like to have a picture of our Dutch supporter ;)
Senest rettet af Ravnen 29. maj 2015, 16:25, rettet i alt 1 gang.

admin 3

Indlæg af admin 3 »

Its free. So just walk in.

FCMNL

Indlæg af FCMNL »

Great! Then we'll definitely go there after the match! :D

FCMNL

Indlæg af FCMNL »

Ravnen skrev:If you see me with a jacket where it is written "FCM Foto" on the back, say hi, I would like to have a picture of our Dutch supporter ;)
You can recognize us by our FCM-shirts. Although I guess your description is easier to find. ;)

Brugeravatar
Ravnen

Indlæg af Ravnen »

Hehe a lot :mrgreen:

Looking forward to meet you ;)

Brugeravatar
Administrator

Indlæg af Administrator »

If you drop in at the Fanlounge and say hi to me in the info-bar, I'll get you a couple of beers. :-)

FCMNL

Indlæg af FCMNL »

Then we'll definitely drop by. ;)

Besvar