Matthew Benham

Our Forum in English
Brugeravatar
DenStolteJyde

Re: Matthew Benham

Indlæg af DenStolteJyde »

I thought i would be fun to be able to read and write at your forum, but it is almost impossible if you're not a fan of Brentford.. That random question is quite tough.. I tried to use google but that didn't bring me very far..

So please tell me the name of one of your stands..

Noe

Indlæg af Noe »

DenStolteJyde skrev:I thought i would be fun to be able to read and write at your forum, but it is almost impossible if you're not a fan of Brentford.. That random question is quite tough.. I tried to use google but that didn't bring me very far..

So please tell me the name of one of your stands..
Try "Bill Axbey Stand" or "New Road".

Brugeravatar
Ravnen

Indlæg af Ravnen »

When Mr. Benham has spent 400 million kroner on Brentford, then I hope he at least will spend a few hundred millions on FCM....! ;) :mrgreen: 8-)

After the change of ownership, the club announced a season target for the top 3, which would be unrealistic without investments in the squad. Our squad needs more width, experienced players, if the goal is the top 3 :!:

So right now I wait for Benhams millions to work so we can get some reinforcements. I think our coach Glen Riddersholm also like to see some action behind all the big words ;)

Welcome to Mr Benham, it will be very exciting to follow :D

Besvar